Tuesday, January 15, 2008
She's 3 months old
I can't believe that my baby is already 3 months old. She is 24 inches long and weighs about 13 pounds (my guess). Time has flown by so quickly, but Greg and I are enjoying every moment we have with her. Alison amazes us and keeps us smiling everyday. She loves swinging in her swing and watching the Baby Einstein videos that her Auntie Dana gave her for Christmas. She has become so vocal and loves to tell you about her day. Her newest thing is that she has started to giggle and laugh when you talk to her. It is so funny and just melts our hearts. Greg and I are so blessed to have such a great baby. Her chubby cheeks and thighs assures me that she is eating VERY well and mom has remained sane because she sleeps ALL NIGHT long! Yay! I will post some recent pictures when I get them off my camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment