Monday, May 5, 2008
Too sleepy..too play
As many of you know (and some may not) but Greg and I are following the Baby Wise parenting style to help get Alison on a schedule. It seems to be working very well for us as it has trained her to sleep 10-12 hours through the night! yipee!! Another aspect of Baby Wise includes training them to learn how to play in their room by themselves for a set amount of time. We have started it with her and she is slowly entertainig herself for longer periods of time. Right now I put her sitting down with a boppy pillow (u shaped pillow) around her for sitting support and place a variety of musical toys in front of her. I put her in there this morning and I noticed it got very quiet so I went in there and this is what I found!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i totally agree with independent play. the girls have been doing it since 5-6 months and now in the morning, they are content to play/crawl around for about an hour and a half. enough time for me to do stuff like clean!!
suzanne
Post a Comment