Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We're Back!

We are back from our wonderful vacation! It was an absolutely amazing trip and we all had a great time. It was the first time we had been on a cruise, and boy did we love it! Being home away from home is fun but coming home the laundry monster isn't fun. I have been busy unpacking and trying to straighten up my oh so messy house. I have lots of pictures to share and lots of Ali Lu updates! Hopefully tomorrow I will have more time...until then....I am off to bed (oh did I mention how much I missed sleeping in my own bed!!)

3 comments:

Jan said...

Welcome back! Can't wait for the pictures and updates!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great time, although I am glad your home, missed you guys alot.......
Can't wait for Ali Lu pix and stories.
Love AL

Anonymous said...

We're all very glad you're home. Thanks again for the souvenirs!