Sunday, September 7, 2008

SHE'S BACK!

NALA HAS BEEN FOUND!! A very nice family rescued her yesterday after nearly being hit by a car down a few miles from us on Baseline and Beech. They were able to wrangle her up and take her home. She had a "slumber party" as they called it. She was in great company of another dog, and she even got to sleep under a blanket on the couch! ha..no wonder why she wanted to leave! All joking aside, Greg and I couldn't be happier for her safe return. The family was getting ready to put up lots of flyers when then saw ours. Lesson learned: They will always have their licenses and tags on..oh and I will be calling tomorrow for an appointment to get them microchipped. Hopefully, we will never have to experience this again. Thank you for all who called us and helped us look for her constantly today. Welcome Home Nala! Well I am off to bed as I am physically (3 a.m. bedtime time/ 6 am wake up) and emotionally exhausted....Good Night!

No comments: