Wednesday, October 1, 2008

4 Generations

This past weekend, we were extremely fortunate enough to see Greg's Grandpa Gus at Grandpa Tom & Grandma Kathy's house! We had some yummy food for dinner! This was Alison's first time meeting her only great grandpa, and she loved him. By the end of the night, she was blowing him kisses. He thought she was soo smart because she could blow kisses!! Grandpa Gus is 87 years old and is doing great. He is as sharp as a tool! I was sitting there listening to Tom (Greg's dad), Grandpa Gus, and Greg talk about our economy, and boy was I truly amazed! Grandpa Gus was up to date on everything happening! Grandpa is quite hilarious and absolutely loves his family. We are so grateful to have such a wonderful grandpa!! This weekend we get to take him to Santa Barbara and visit with Uncle Will & Aunt Linda. I am going to try to get some pictures with him so cross your fingers the kiddos cooperate! It will be so much fun!! Here are some 4 generation pictures that I was able to capture! Quite priceless if you ask me!



3 Generations





4 Generations (tell me you can't see the resemblence)




4 Generations




Grandpa Tom & Grandma Kathy w/3 out of the 5 grandkids




Here are some other pictures I took while we were there....


His favorite pastime

golf ball swiper

What a big helper

Diva

Having fun on Grandma & Grandpa's bed

Thanks for a great afternoon!!

No comments: