Yesterday, Alison and I decided to go shopping at Target after I voted. I had some things in mind that I wanted to get because I have some gift cards. (They literally are burning a whole in my pocket!) Anyways, Alison loves to sit so proudly in the cart as we browse. We were browsing...decided not to buy what I had orginally intended to...but collected a few random items in the basket. While I was looking around my buisness partner (I guess you could call her that!) called....we were chatting away about our photo business. Now you know when you are on the phone yet your mind is still trying to focus on what you are doing....well I guess I am not so good at that!! During the course of the converstation, I decided that the things in the basket (a Halloween container, can opener, and a few items off the dollar racks) weren't really worth buying. Now remember..still talking on the phone..I make my way to the doors. Better leave before I change my mind! Um...get through the front doors and then realize (again still chatting away)....I DIDN'T EMPTY MY SHOPPING CART!! OH CRAP!! Here I am going to shoplift!!!!! I busted my butt back in the store hoping NO one saw me! My heart is beating already playing out my speech.."Sorry officer...I truly didn't mean to shoplift...Can I have my one phone call hoping I could call someone to come pick up Alison as I am being shoved in the police car"....UGH...Horrible! Luckily no one saw so I safely put the items back very quickly. SO....I learned a lesson yesterday...I CAN'T DO TWO THINGS AT ONCE..ESPECIALLY WHEN IT INVOVLES TALKING ON THE PHONE!
P.S. I am trying to get Halloween pictures put, but I am having a hard time making a slide show..As soon as I get it done, I will publish it!
No comments:
Post a Comment