Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Twinnies...Christmas Shopping

Monday was Jenn & Michelle's 26th birthday...I can't believe they are 26!! Wow..time flies. We met them, Auntie Laurie, and Sammy at Red Robin for a yummy lunch. We had a great time just spending time together and celebrating their birthday!! Happy Birthday Twinnies!!

After our lunch, Greg and I were determined to finish our christmas shopping. Yeah I know it was 3 days before Christmas and it wasn't done. Here I am thinking that people are still working so it shouldn't be too bad. Oh no...everyone and their brother were out shopping. Determined to "seek and conquer," we hit Ontario Mills, Babies R Us, JoAnn's, and Target. Luckily, Alison slept the whole time! She woke up while we were at Target..no wait..I am not done..hummmm..I did what any good mother does.. give her umlimited snacks just to keep her quiet! Finished...we checked out and headed to the car. Greg is pushing the cart and I am pushing the stroller (of course no paying attention). What...why won't this stroller move...Um...here's why...

Runaway....



Crazy girl...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, unrelated comment, but thought you might like this. I just started it. Let me know your thoughts!

http://www.lifeandtimesraisingateen.blogspot.com/