
Yesterday was Alison's first trip to see Dr. Payne (yes that is prounced Pain) her dentist. He is such a sweet and gentle doctor. Greg went to him as a kid, and now Alison goes there. She proudly walked into the office ready to check things out. She did very good for her age. She interacted with him and the office, but didn't like her exam. Mommy held her and Dr. Payne looked into her mouth. He said she has been doing a great job brushing her teeth (might I add that she will brush them for hours..literally if I let her!) She loves to brush her teeth! Everything looks good, and she goes back in 6 months.
2 comments:
how come i didnt know about this!!! I would have gone!!! I cant believe you let me miss her 1st dentist appoinment!!!!!!!!!! Shes such a big girl now!!!!
So cute!
Hoe cool they put her name up on the board :)
Post a Comment