At our Gustafson Holiday, I took some pictures of the family. Grandpa Nels joined us all the way from Redding, and I wanted to capture some priceless moments with him. We don't get to see him much as traveling is hard so I pushed for everyone to be there!! I was successful!! The ENTIRE GUSTAFSON FAMILY was together under one roof. Thank you everyone for making it a priority. Family members traveled far (Washington D.C, Arizona, and Santa Barbara) to take the pictures. It was stressful for me, but I am very VERY happy with the end results! We got some priceless pictures that I know will be treasured forever!! Check them out....


Grandma Kathy
and all her grandkids

Tom & his immediate family


Uncle Will & his family with Grandpa Nels

2 comments:
Stephanie, you did a fantastic job on all the shots!
Stephanie those are really nice.
Post a Comment