Rylie has those "ears" too, only after a million times on and off her head, my head, daddy's head, the dogs' heads, etc, they are just about fallen apart. I know the elastic has been missing for some time now! =)Hope you get as much happiness out of your pair!
5 comments:
tears in my eyes....these pix are so beautiful.....stephanie..
she is so beautiful, sweet, loving etc......I just love her so much!
You too, my little sweetie pie!
Niners
So cute...love the new layout too! Good job!!
Oh my goodness, Alison looks so cute in her Disneyland ears! What great pics Steph!
Great Pics! I love the colors!!!
Oh and...
You have been TAGGED! Head over to my page and check out what I have in store for you.
Rylie has those "ears" too, only after a million times on and off her head, my head, daddy's head, the dogs' heads, etc, they are just about fallen apart. I know the elastic has been missing for some time now! =)Hope you get as much happiness out of your pair!
Post a Comment