Last Thursday, I took Alison and I to our favorite hair salon to see Vicki (the only person I let cut my hair might I add!). I brought a whole bags of tricks (Oreo cookies, M & M's, chicken nuggets, her babies, shamu, the shamu movie) and her entourage for this venture. I wanted to be prepared! She doesn't have alot of hair but it was getting kind of nappy. So my advising committee (hehe) suggested that if I get her hair trimmed it should start growing back and most importantly evenly. I have to admit that I was quite nervous for this milestone as I would call it. One more thing to check off in the big girl category. Ok...sorry enough of "I am sad to see my girl grow up"....Here's how it went....
Um...yeah this is going to be as difficult as I envisioned...

Ok..I'm ok if I am on Momma's lap



We can get her to do anything if an O-R-E-O is involved!


She thought the curling iron was goign to hurt her...

and the finishing touches..

My big girl with her new hair cut
2 comments:
Awwww! Time is flying! I would be sad too she is growing up so fast.
VERY CUTE! I remember Tyler had to sit on my lap when he got his hair cut, and he would fall asleep right in the middle of it so I would have to hold his head while his hair was cut. So funny. The people in the salon would walk by and say, "Is he asleep?" LOL
Post a Comment