Ok...so I know there are only 10 minutes left of Easter Sunday...so at least I did something!! I know I have be LAGGING so bad on blogging. Life, as I know it, is so crazy!! A house torn upside down with an impending baby shower coming up this Saturday and being sick in bed for a week with a "virus AND BRONCHITIS!" has me all frazzled!! So here's a family picture from today..and I SO PROMISE TO UPDATE IN THE MORNING from our enjoyable weekend.
Happy Easter...AND JESUS IS ALIVE!
4 comments:
So glad to have you back! Such a handsome family - great picture.
Sorry about the deleted comment. I accidentally did it! What I said before was...I really like this picture of you guys. I can't wait to see what you post next!!!
It was a great Easter!
I had a wonderful day!
Thanks for sharing it with us
Love Nina, UM, Mikie and Sam
Post a Comment