Friday, May 22, 2009

Altered Flashback Friday

Next to cows, Shamu is Alison's favorite animal. We watch the Shamu show on DVD at home religiously. She has her favorite parts as she mimics what the trainers do. It is quite hilarious to watch. Since she loves going to Sea World and we visit regularly thanks to the Fun Card, I thought it would be neat to see a picture of her each time in the same location. By chance, it turned out the be on Manatee..

Her very first visit (July 2008 with Aunt Linda, Michelle, & I)

2nd visit (November 2008 with Uncle Kevin, Aunty Dana, Bree ah {Braeden}, Kelsea, Nana, Momma, & Dadda)

and our most recent trip (May 2009 with Mommy & Daddy)


Wow it is amazing to see the change! I have started the same thing at Disneyland (except I didn't get one before she turned 1..so now I have a picture of her at 1 in front of the "A" at California Adventure).

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Loni's World said...

that is a great idea. so awesome to see how different she is in all of them. Manatees are my fav.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! It's completely inspiring.

Anonymous said...

That's really neat to see her grow. However, you may want to pick a new spot at Disneyland. They are replacing the California sign in the next couple years. Just a thought :)