Today my sister and her husband welcomed a beautiful and itty bitty baby girl. Ella Grace-Elizabeth Roberts was born at 12:32 am on 06/26/09 weighing 6lbs 2ozs and 19 inches long. She is absolutely adorable! Here are just a few pictures...




I have lots more...I will post later!
P.S. Say a prayer for us (Kimber and I) as we have our very first wedding ever tomorrow!! Yikes!!
7 comments:
What beautiful pictures! They them that we said congratulations, and good luck in your wedding gig today.
What a beautiful baby girl. Tell them congrats!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. Ali is going to be such a good cousin and big helper. Good luck today on the wedding.
Good Luck on the Wedding :)
Congrats! Beautiful.
Steph, please pass along our congrats. Ella is adorable and soooo tiny! You forget how small they start out. If you get a chance to email me Michelle's address, we'd love to send them a congrats gift.
Tell Michelle congratulations from the Pills. If I hadn't have checked your blog tonight, I wouldn't have known she had her baby - and such an adorable little one, too! Since it's almost midnight on Saturday, the wedding is over - I'm sure everything went great!
I LOVE HER!!!!! Even though she looks like ET in the last two pictures! LOL
Congrats! She is gorgeous!
Post a Comment