Humm....How did I do that? Do what...start a Christmas list in July!! Yes..my friends..Santa must have come early!! I have been wanting a new stroller for quite a while..so of course I started researching..and I found it!! It's a jogging stroller (ahem..yes I am going to attempt to run!)...and it can turn into a double stroller. NO..I am not pregnant! But I figured it would be easy if I have to watch Ella or my sister's have to watch Ali. So guess what's being delivered tomorrow??? My new stroller!! Whoa!!

Now we all know that cleaning isn't my forte..but everyone I know (two counts as everyone right?) was getting new vacuums...so of course..I quickly added that to my Wish List! Mind you..we have never bought a new vacuum since owning our house. Two were hamidowns and one was a Christmas gift...With all the dog hair..my vacuum takes a beathing. I can admit it...I am a copier! Thanks Laci and Dana for convincing Greg!! ;) We got a SUPER GREAT DEAL AT Kohl's and now I am in love with this appliance!


Even Ali loves it!!

Hmmm...what else could I add to my list???? :)
1 comment:
OOOOhhh how exciting! new toys for mom!
I love new appliances. Isn't it funny how a new vacuum can actually motivate you to clean???
Post a Comment