Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

  • I definitely did not raise my hand eagerly to answer the riddle that the pilot was saying over the intercom on our flight the other day. There is NO WAY that I cheated because I had heard the riddle before!!
  • Therefore...I certainly did NOT enjoy the Cape Cod beverage as my prize for answering the riddle at 8 o'clock in the morning! Who starts drinking vodka so early...NOT ME!
  • I SO didn't have to go to the bathroom so bad the other day at Kohl's...that my sister and I DID NOT use the family restroom at the same time. At the same time you say??? I CERTAINLY DID NOT USE the little itty bitty potty in fear of having an accident if I waited a minute longer! NO I would NEVER do that!!
  • Of course..I would NEVER be stupid enough to let me sister take a picture so there is evidence to hold against me! NOPE NOT ME!
  • There is no way that I would forget my "oh so nice" camera back in the hotel room during my cousin's wedding (mind you the whole purpose of this trip was that event). So of course I don't have a single picture of the beautiful bride and her gorgeous bridesmaids! Nope NOT ME....I remember everything! UGH!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love your blog! You should really think about submitting to a local paper and see what happens.