It is moments like this that....
* I truly treasure....
* That completely melts my heart...
* That I truly hope I get to experience this over and over again...
Last night we were driving home from Aunty Dana's house and the moon was shining bright. It was a crescent moon sitting out in the middle of the sky. I made notice of it to Greg and Ali was busy doing her usual..BUGGIN'. This is the conversation that followed...
Ali: Momma..Dadda...MOON!!
Me: I know...Do you see it?
Ali: Yup!! Get it..Get it Momma..Dadda!!
Me: I can't sweetheart.
Ali: Asin get it!! (By now she is pointing frantically at that moon and making a reaching sound)
Me: Are you reaching for it?
Ali: Huh hun...I tant (can't)..It's HEVY (heavy).
Me: haha..I know sweetie. We just get to look at it.
Ali: Why?
Me: Because Jesus put it way up high so we can look at it.
And the conversation ended there...as she now was asking for Alex and Leah (Signing Time).
I just love this little girl and the funny things she says!!
1 comment:
Sweet!
Post a Comment