Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Ok..you know me..Can't keep my mouth shut. I saw this
picture and you know what would make it better????
My mom right there next to us.


PS...I have been noticing people putting copy right marks on their
pictures...Guess I need to join the band wagon!

5 comments:

Dana said...

I love the message Ali Lu is sending in this picture. Sweet look on her face but her hands say it all..."This is my baby. I am in charge and she goes nowhere unless I go with her! Don't even try to take her from me!!!"
I love this picture. True though...something very important is missing... but her spirit and memory shines in the eyes of each of these beautiful girls/women!

Roberts Family said...

i agree... tear....

Loni's World said...

:) She is there, always. Photo or not she is with you because you keep her there.

Love the photo :)

Anonymous said...

You know what I see, I see your mom in each one of you....her smile, her eyes, her expressions and mainly the love and dedication you have to one another. That is what your mom was all about, her family.... you three have inherited the beauty of what a family means.

I miss her terribly, but when I am around you girls and Ali and Ella, her presence is prevelent.

I love you
Nina

Kelly said...

Beautiful messages by everyone - and a beautiful picture to go with them. Your mom is very proud of you all.