
Here's what you are doing...
- You are 27lbs and 38 inches talls (for the 1st time you are above the 50th percentile)
- You are wearing a size 2t or 24 months
- Your shoe size is a 7
- Meena (your blankie) is still your favorite comfort item
- You go to bed around 9ish and you usually wake up around 8ish..Mommy loves that!

- Ice cream is your favorite dessert
- You gobble chicken and rice down with no problem
- Fruit has taken a higher priority than vegetables
- You have to have your cup of "ma-key" (milk) in the morning.
- Pancakes is your favorite breakfast.

- You LOVE to sing songs. Some of those include It's Signing time with Alex & Leah, Bingo, Twinkle Twinkle, Counting on your fingers, Going Outside, Happy Birthday All Day Long, Beat It & P P L TIN (PYT) by Michael Jackson, Jesus Loves Me
- Your favorite things to watch includes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Super Why, and Alex and Leah (Signing Time)
- You say some of the cutest things which include... "I lu shew" (I love you), "No call me Sugar Pum..I Asin Lu" (Don't call me Sugar Plum, I am Alison Lu") "Bebe EWWA" (Baby Ella)..there are so many more I hope I can remember them forever!

- You LOVE to talk on your cell phone & a baby is always in your hand.
- You love to read books especially those with real life objects pictures on the pages.
- You know about Jesus and where he lives.
- You love going to church and playing with Auntie Esther.

- You love your family. It is completely evident that you have special place for each and everyone one of them in your heart.
- Braeden, Kelsea, Ella, and Josiah are some of your favorite playmates.

Alison,
You continue to lighten each day of our lives. I thank Christ each and every day for the joy and love you have brought into our hearts. Each person who meets you can see the miracle that you are. You smile melts my heart and your words touch my soul. I cherish each day that I spend with you. The time is priceless and the memories forever embedded in my mind. Daddy and I love you so very much!! Happy 2nd Birthday Mommy's Sugar Plum!

1 comment:
Awesome party - adorable pictures!!
Post a Comment