Alison has a hard time with characters. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, the Easter bunny..you name it. However, there was one time that we ran into Alice in Wonderland, and boy did Ali love her!! She sat on her lap and everything. I figured that it was because she was real looking and not in a big scary costume. So this year it thought she would be ok..not great but ok with Santa. Besides..he is real...no mask..no big scary costume. Right?!?!..WRONG!! We went to Bass Pro Shop again because the picture is free...thank goodness I didn't have pay for this. We talked about Santa being our friend..and not needing to be scared. She told me she only wanted to stand by him not sit on his lap...which was fine by me. I tried to prepare her as much as possible. This girl was all smiles and filled with excitement until Santa was within 6 feet of her. Poor Santa....his feelings had to be hurt by the way she responded! Santa was so kind and gentle..and very clean too! He told me not to torture her...so he got up from the chair and wanted us to sit with her. He said he would just stand in the back...but get her to look away from him...NOPE she wasn't having that either!!

One day...she won't be scared. I haven't had a chance to scan in the official one from Bass Pro Shop but I figured I better get this post up before its too late!! She walks around looking at the picture and says "Baby Ehwa..big girl..no cry..Alsin Lu...baby..I cry..oh well!" Ayi that girl!!
2 comments:
Awww, poor thing! You guys even booted Santa out of his chair! Cute pictures, anyway. You have to capture the moment - no matter how fun it is! LOL
Aww, good job on not torturing her... I wasn't so nice. :) Maybe next year!!!
Post a Comment