***WARNING*** This post is a tear jerker!!
I know...pretty amazed to finally see something up here!! I am so embarrassed that I have not posted any pictures from Christmas. I promise they are coming..and then I will stay on top of my blogging again!!Here is the almost month late video that I promised..
I love you Mommy!
5 comments:
Whoa Stephanie! That was beautiful, what a touching and heartfelt tribute to your mom. I loved that you finished it up with her own words - absolutely beautiful!
Stephanie your Mom was a very beautiful lady, she looks so much like the twins when she was younger. I can't imagine what it feels like to lose my mother but I am quite certain she is proud of the woman you have become.
thanks! Grabbing my box of tissue and going to bed now!!!!
so beautiful stephanie. i remember your mom so well....such a amazing lady, she had such a big heart. she did a great job raising you and your sisters, i know she's soooooo proud!
Wow, Stephanie - that was beautiful. Good thing I didn't put on make-up today! I LOVE the music you chose - so fitting and perfect. It was worth the wait!
Post a Comment