A VERY great friend, that I have known since elementary school, was so GENEROUS enough to "gift" us some extra special seats at the Citizen's Bank Arena for a showing of Disney on Ice! We got to sit in a very special suite and indulge in some delicious popcorn and drinks..that were absolutely FREE! We honestly didn't know what to do with ourselves! haha! Auntie Laurie has been the pioneer director in getting us to go to these types of shows so Greg and I thought it was fit to give her our one (1)..yes I wish it were more...extra ticket! We had a GREAT TIME with our incredible view. Alison loved it all...espeically "Erral" aka...Ariel! Thanks "my special friend" for thinking of us!! WE TRULY APPRECIATED!!
l

A girl can't go to a show and not get some cotton candy with this stylish Tinkerbell hat!!




Thanks Nina Laurie for coming with us!!
1 comment:
I had such a great time, thank you so much for including me. I felt like royalty, espcially spending time with your beautiful family.
I appreciate you all!
Love Niners
Post a Comment