This was my 2nd attempt to get Alison to take these
pictures for her Valentine's card. I had an idea and the 1st time she did not cooperate. I only had a few minutes during the middle of the morning so I had to be quick. It was really REALLY bright this particular morning so taking them outside by the flowers wasn't an option so I had to resort to our front door step. I finished with the letters and suddenly the sun peeked behind some big white clouds so I thought...quick I could get a few pictures by the flowers. Here's how it went:
Me: " Hurry Alison..let's take some pictures by the flowers!"
Alison: "yes mommy"
She takes off running and in mid run she stopped aburptly
Alison: "Oh no...my letters!!"
I laughed and watched her.
Here's what happened next:

Then making sure they were touching perfectly...

And when asked what it said....
"
Loves you mommy and daddy!" with a very big smile on her face!

My heart melted and I laughed!
2 comments:
very cute & sweet girl!
What a precious little girl you have.
Post a Comment