Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow Day

During the last long holiday weekend, we decided to venture up to play in the snow. Now if you know me..I HATE driving up to the mountains, so this time we decided to venture out to Wrightwood. Kevin, Dana, & the kids joined us so we were very excited!! Now let me tell you...I could do the drive to Wrightwood anyday!! We found a great spot to play in the snow!! We were literally the only ones there!! We enjoyed a packed picnic at the local park! It was a great day!!

Alison's favorite thing to do was to eat the snow!! Handfuls and handfuls....
and yes...we made sure it was clean snow first!!

She a priss at first but after some time...she got down and dirty!! Gotta love good old fashion snow play and sledding!!





4 comments:

Laci said...

I'm with you...I totally dislike driving to the mountains. Looks like a blast. Great shots! :)

Jenny said...

Those are super cute pictures and fun memories that you captured!

Jan said...

I love the pictures!

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a blast - great pics!