What's one of life greatest memories growing up???? Having wonderful neighbors that you still see and visit each time they are in the area 10+ years later!! We love visiting with "Avee" (Aunty) Debbie, Joel and Jason (and when we are lucky to see Terry)!! This time on their visit down they decided to make a trip to Disneyland and asked us to go. Do you think we ever turn down an invite to one of our favorite places...Heck no!!
Avee Debbie with her girls
-9.jpg)
Yes we were crazy and rode Splash Mountain on a semi-cold day in February!! And no Jason isn't flippingoff the camera..he is taking a picture with his camera!!
Uncle Babe even got to join us!!
-1.jpg)
These crazy neighbor, actually they are more like family, convinced us to leave our baby girl for a weekend and join them in Vegas. Let's just say we had a blast and will definitely join them again..that's if they will have let us!!
We ventured off the strip and went to see Lake Las Vegas. It was a pretty cool place with lots of great architecture. I'll share more of that later.
The boys had fun hanging out at the Toby Keith's bar watching all the weirdos. Aunty Debbie and I heard the machine's calling us! I didn't win but had fun playing!!


-20.jpg)
-12.jpg)

-27.jpg)
-61.jpg)


1 comment:
Hello,
I hope we can join all of you in June. Everyone looks great. Sorry I let you down. You have all been in my heart the last 10 years. Love seeing your life.
Love, Robin, Jeremy & Dave Dixon
Post a Comment