Three weeks ago my cousin married her best friend and soul mate. We gained a new cousin and littler cousins too!! Jim, Jayna, & Lauren..here is an official welcome to our family!! You are stuck forever!
Can I say the wedding was beautiful....YES!! As I started preparing Alison for where we were going, she very quickly picked up on the event and said "Mommy, Jim says "I love Nissa"". That's right honey! BTW, Jim has always had a soft spot in Alison's heart. She loves him soo much!!
She saw this rose petals that were scattered down the aisle after the ceremony. Of course, they called her name..so she just had to play with them.
It was a beautiful day all around. Aniessa & Jim, we wish you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness. Though the trying times may come...your love for each other will always remain. Congratulations!!









4 comments:
Love all the photos. You are all so beautiful. Tell your Dad what a lucky man he is.
Love,
Robin Dixon
Alison looks so beautiful in those rose petal pictures...great job with the pictures! You look good too, Steph!
Such great pictures of all of you - and you all match!
Awwww I love it! Thank you cuz! I love this marriage stuff... been fun so far! Love - Nisa
Post a Comment