About a month ago, my sister-in-law came up with a brillant idea.. Let's take some spring pictures!! Good idea!! We dressed them up in a matching dresses and headed out to a photographers dream field. It was full of wild flowers, grass, trees, and more wildflowers. I was very excited with the way they came out!! Gosh..I just love these kids!!!
****WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD COMING****
*wink* I just couldn't decide so why not put my ALL of my favorites up!!



















6 comments:
love love love them!
You outdid yourself! Beautiful pictures!
Jan..Thank you!! Your comments always mean a lot to me!!!
Michelle--Glad you liked them because you are stuck with me!!
Stephanie, those are ADORABLE pictures. Such cute kids to take pictures of too! Love how they all match.
amazing....pictures...beautiful and the words keep pouring out on how great these memorable photos are....GOOD JOB AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!
LOVE these!! Is this the field where we're doing my babies photo shoot?? Can't wait!!
Post a Comment