Monday, May 17, 2010

Easter 2010

My sister in law, Dana, said it best when she wrote this...
""There you have it. I'm behind in my blogging. WAY BEHIND. It seems that I need to get busy andcatch upOne post at a time! Be prepared for many posts over the next few days...we've been having so much fun!"


Yes, I know Easter was almost two months ago, but I have had this post waiting but I needed some pictures from Nina Linda's house. I didn't bring my big camera and of course my little point and shoot broke just before egg coloring started. 
We spent the Friday before Easter at Nina' Linda & Bumpa's house. Nina spoiled the girls soo much!! yes soo very much!! Alison and her cousins Taylor and Ella colored eggs, had a HUGE egg hunt, opened not one but TWO big Easter baskets filled to the brim with goodies, and we cant forget the most delicious homemade lasagna I have ever eaten!! 


On Saturday the 3rd, we headed out to Grandma Kathy's & Grandpa Tom's house. Again, the kids had an easter again hunt, colored some more eggs (at least it went much than last year..remember...click here), ate another yummy meal and spent some good quality time together!


Easter morning was so different at our house this year. It was soo much fun because Alison was so into it. That crazy Easter bunny left bunny prints all over the house!
Here she is checking out the Easter bunny's mess...

After church, we headed to Aunty Sandy's house to visit Grandma Lil and all the rest of the gang. We haven't taken a cousin picture in VERY long time so Moe suggested we take one!! We were so exited to have all the ones from California there...(but we sure did miss Dee and Jay...June...we have to get one of all of us!)

Our last and final stop was G-pa house! I love his front yard so we always try to take a family picture there. Here are some pictures of us all dressed up in our Easter clothes.....

The day couldn't have ended any better...a lollipop from G-pa, another egg hunt, and some delicious tri-tip made by our master cook Uncle Michael!!
P.S....Thank you to everyone who spoiled Alison with huge easter baskets filled with LOTS and LOTS of stuff!! We truly appreciate everything!! We love you!

No comments: