Revlon Run/Walk
In honor of my mom, we have made it a tradition to participate in the Revlon Run/Walk at the Coliseum in Los Angeles. I feel like we are celebrating Mother's Day with her when walk. Remember the pictures from two years ago (I guess we either didn't go last year or I just didn't post about it)... Check them out here.
My big girl ready to walk for Grandma Cindy
Our happy family
Walking for a cause that hopefully never effect our family again. One is enough!
We love walking with our family. This year we were joined by Auntie Connie, Uncle Ken, Nisa, Auntie Laurie, Sammie, Jen, Michelle & Baby Ella
I love that view looking down. Holding her hand and seeing this face look back at me makes my life wonderful!
There were only a few people there... HA!! I love to see so many people come together for an unbelievable purpose!
We miss you mom!!
Santa Barbara
Straight from the walk we headed up to Santa Barbara as my good friend from high school was getting married on Mother's Day. We got spoiled by visiting Aunt Linda, Uncle Will, Mark, & Nikki. I can't believe that I didn't take a picture with Greg and Ali on Mother's Day!! My long time friend made for a beautiful bride!!
Congrats Marissa & Nathan!












No comments:
Post a Comment