Friday, June 4, 2010

Flashback Friday with a winner!!

Tomorrow my youngest sister will be marrying the man of her dreams!! I can't believe both of my sisters will be married off!! I can't help but reflect on my own wedding day. Would I do things different...Probably. But would I have chosen someone different...never!! It will be a long but fun filled day. Please pray that the weatherman are wrong like they are 80% of the time...and it wont be blazing!!  Here's a picture from my own wedding...







And now....




THE WINNER OF MY GIVEAWAY!!!

I was excited because I had 26 entries!! I wrote down each persons name according to how many entries they fulfilled....here's the list.... 


and by using random.org.....

IT CHOSE #18.... THAT WOULD BE MY FRIEND IN TEXAS.....CINDY ARTHUR!!!
Congrats!!!  I will send you a blue hat with a flower!!

SO....You didn't win???? And you are SOOO very sad...well my friend turn you frown upside!! If you didn't win...here's a special offer for you....

Now through this weekend only, I am offering...BUY One...and get the Second Item 50% off!! 

Headbands are $1.00
Bows & Flower are $5.00
Hats with no bow/flower are $11.00
Hats with a bow/flower are $14.00

Email me at Stephanie (dot) Gustafson (at) yahoo (dot) com. Let me know if you have any questions!!

Thank you to those who participated and all the kind words I got!! I truly appreciate it!! Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yea!! Thank you so much!! I will be sure and post your link on my FB page too! I'm excited!!