Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Daly

Geesh....I can't believe it has been almost a month since my littlest sister got married. She was a beautiful bride and despite all went crazy the day went off without a hitch (and let me tell you...she stayed calm the entire day!)

Here's the bride getting ready...

Putting on her "princess dress" according to Alison...

Her beautiful dress

Walking down the aisle..


Our new "official family
(the only thing that would have made this picture perfect was if my mom was in it)

The prettiest flower girl I have ever seen! She loved wearing her "snow white dress" and let me tell you she twirled and twirled and twirled some more!! She did a great job in "Auntie Jenny's wedding".
 Don't you just love that face!

Greg and I and Michelle and I waiting for the grand entrance to the reception

Our family

Gosh I love him...

Daddy and I
(all his girls are married off...no more father of the brides for him!)

Uncle Greg with his two girls...his arms are full but he wouldn't want it any other way!

After such a long and exciting day with lots of twirling, she just couldn't stay awake any longer!
Congrats Jen & Bill!!

P.S....If you would like to see her official pictures from her photographer, click here. 
The username is Daly and the password is 17032. Check them out...and don't worry you have to enter your name and email address but rest assure you aren't signing up for anything!! Enjoy!  


2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures - you all looked so pretty, and handsome.

Jenn said...

Thanks for blogging my event!!!! It was a lot of fun!!! Thank you for helping out!!