Sunday, June 13, 2010

Playdate at the beach

Two weeks ago my friend Bridget set up a playdate down in Newport. My sister and I thought it would be fun to get the kids together and finally meet Bridget's clan. And boy was it so much fun!! This was Alison's first time at the beach where she didn't cry because of the sand. She played in it surprisingly although she didn't get too dirty. What a priss!



Meeting new friends and learning how to share was also so much fun!!



I'll admit...I wouldn't mind if this turned in to a love affair...oh quite a few years down the road though!! Landon was soo sweet with Alison!
Alison and Farrah was just perfect for each other...They too had soo much fun!!

Of course Ella thought the sand was for eating...silly girl!


This is my friend K.D.'s little boy. He is one of the twins that I have photographed since they were newborns.. Ooops..I don't know which one he is!!



We had a great time!! Can't wait to do it again!!

2 comments:

Zylstra Family said...

I love the beach! It looks like you had a lot of fun! And alison just keeps getting cuter!

Kristen Beqari said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I'm glad someone got a pic of my boys though cuz this absent minded mama forgot her camera. I couldn't believe myself!