Guess who got her pictures taken this week???
Yep..this sweet face did!!
And can you guess why we took pictures???
Can you?? Any guesses???
Humm....October is filled with lots of days for a this princess...like maybe a birthday...a 3rd birthday to be exact...and maybe a dress-up day..Halloween!!
Did you get that??? In just 21 days this girl is going to be 3!!!
She took soo many darling pictures that I couldn't share them all in one post. So...what shall I do with all of them??? I am going to try to put up a few pictures each day starting October 1st until her special birthday!! I hope you like them and this sneak peek too!




2 comments:
ohhh how i just love that face!!!
NO - I can't believe she is going to be 3!!! Darling pics, but my fave is the second one - just wanna kiss that face!!
Post a Comment