Friday, October 15, 2010

Three years ago...today...

We experienced the ultimate love and miracle in our lives. After a heartache journey through some of the most tough and painful times of our lives, we welcomed a physical miracle from Christ. She was and still is a miracle on many different levels. We welcomed to the world beautiful baby girl in which we name Alison Faith!





We have loved every moment with her. Before we knew it...I was planning a 1st birthday. She learned so much in that very short year, but most of all she filled our hearts with more love and joy we could have ever imagined. 


Her personality continues to blossom each and every day. Before I knew it..my baby wasn't  a baby any more..she was an active toddler who embraced life and what it has to offer. 



 And now that wild toddler has turned into one of the most amazing  preschoolers I have ever laid my eyes on. She continues to fill my heart with soo much love and laughter. I thank God each and everyday for this miracle in my life.  She is a good girl, and I am so proud that she calls me "Mommy". I hope she has a great birthday, and Greg and I look forward to all the things she going to learn and do as a big THREE year old!! 




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET GIRL!! 
MOMMY AND DADDY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am crying already!

Happy Birthday to the sweetest little girl who so dear to my heart.
Its amazing how 3 years have gone by so quickly.
I am blessed to be part of your life LuLu....I love you so!
Thanks mom and dad for letting me be part of your family!
Love Nina