Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dr. Ma-Payne

Guess what why she was soo excited yesterday???
Do recognize this train???
Yes..It was her 6 month check up at Dr. Payne's office!! 
(Just a little note..Alison's peditrician is Dr. Maufoud pronounced "/ma-food/"
...so she thinks all doctors have the /ma/ sound in front of their name. 
Therefore, Alison calls Dr. Payne "/pain/"..Dr. MaPayne!)
She was a little nervous at first, but she did great! He said there were no sugar bugs, and that we are doing a great job brushing her teeth! Dr. Payne said that as she gets older, he for sees us visiting an orthodontist due to overcrowding (ugh..just like mommy).


Just a neat little note...Greg saw Dr. Payne as a child!
She loves Dr. Payne soo much!! He is truly the best children's dentist! 
Alison is counting down the days already till she gets to go back!

2 comments:

Angel said...

I remember going to him when I was little!! How cute :)

Jan said...

He has been around forever! I went to him as a kid too! He said he only has a few three generation families in his practice.