Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Memo board

We have the best craft coordinator at MOPS!! She is awesome and her crafts are very cute and creative! We made this magnetic memo board on our first day back from our long break. 
I love it!!! Each day I get a text message from KSGN with an encouraging thought for the day. Many times it is a verse, but other times just great words to live by. 
It is my goal to change the thought as the Lord speaks to us.
 
We had an open chair at our table, so after our break we got a new mommy added.. Oohhh...do we love her!! She is EVER so crafty with a buisness!! She did a demonstration on how to make these flowers out of the ribbon. I loved how they came out!!!
{psst...don't look too close at them..or else you can see I made it and not her!;)}

I can't wait to see what else she teaches us!!
Thanks Christina for being such great leader for us!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Cute craft!

Unknown said...

This is such a cute craft <3 it I think I need one ! What is it made out of ?

The Gustafson Family said...

Thanks Jan! I love it!

Heidi..Isn't soo cute?! You'll die when you hear how we made it! It is an 8x10 photo frame from the dollar tree. We added scrapbook paper in the back (on option was a menu board or an information for a babysitter..butI chose it blank). Add any embellishment you want. Hot glue four 1" round circle magnets to each corner..and Viola!! The cost is about 2 bucks at the most! Enjoy!
BTW: I love to know who reads my blog..how did you find me?? Your profile is not available and I can't seem to put a face to a name!!

Kristin said...

Very, Very, Very cute Stephanie! You did such a great job on the flowers!!! love it! See you on Tuesday. Did you see my vase I made? lol