Really Mom?????
A Valentine's Day post in March?? and you are asking for forgiveness????
Ok..I guess so...Forgiven! THANKS!!
I didn't realize that I didn't do a Valentine's post..and since this is my journal of our life can't leave this out just because it's late.
Valentine's Day was just like an ordinary day because we had soo much to do...dance, daddy had night school, and mommy had swim practice. SOO...nothing romantic about that!! Nina came and hung out with us and treated us to lunch at Farmer Brothers...yum!!
She also gave Ali these very cute cookie cutters..so had to make them for daddy!
Spreading frosting is oh-so-fun!!
Can't forget the sprinkles!
With the little bit of dough leftover, we made some heart cookies to share with!
We got a special treat with a visit from her cousin who just adores Alison! "E Ayee??" (translates to where's Ali??)
Just in case Ella needs help smiling for the camera..don't worry..Alison will help!
"Cheese"
There you have it..Valentine's Day in a nut shell.
Late, but documented!










1 comment:
What a wonderful valentines it was!
I was glad to help and to be a part of all the festivities...
I love you
Post a Comment