Guess what yesterday was???
It was Patrick's Day!!!
(No, I didn't forget the "St." part...she did!) hehe..I love her language!
We are soo
to have this little leprechaun sweet girl!
She is our pot o' gold our miracle!
We were invited to a playdate at the park by a high school friend of mine
(and when we get invited to go ANYWHERE fun by ANYONE....we are there!!)
There were lots of kids, yummy treats, and GREEEN everywhere!
It was sure fun to hang out with this crazy leprechaun!
She loves her cousin soo much!
What better way to celebrate Patrick's Day than having fun on the swings!
Here are all the friends..
In heaven, because she was holding baby Charlie! This sweet girl LOVES holding babies!!
In the evening, we had a little St. Patrick's Day party as we pretended we are Irish...even consuming corned beef and cabbage!
I love all the decorations. I cut out the luck letters and shamrock with this beauty. I need to be more organized so I could get decorations done more than two days before the holiday! (Guess I should start on Halloween already!)
Our green elixir..aka green lemonade!
Green rice crispy treats, rainbow runts..
and of course...frosting green cupcakes with Sammie!! Oh what fun!!















3 comments:
We made green rice krispy treat too!!! You had quite the set-up, how fun :)))
Soooo much fun! I'm glad you had a good St. Patty's Day!
I can't believe how much Ali and Charlie look like they could be sisters. You take such cute pictures!!
Post a Comment