Around Memorial Day we were fortunate to have some of our family who live out town all be together for one evening. Uncle Levi, who has been in Japan for the last year and half stopped by on his way to his new duty in South Carolina, Tio Brian, Tia Angie, & Isaiah came from Arizona, and Aunty Angel came from Las Vegas! We were soo excited to see everyone (but sad Uncle Robert, Aunty Pang, & cousin Daisy couldn't make it).
Since a majority of the family was coming, I encouraged Kathy to arrange for everyone to take some family pictures. We were WAY over-do and figured some family is better than none! I LOVE doing family pictures for my family. It has nothing to do business and EVERYTHING to do capturing life-time memories and moments!
It makes me so happy to give these gifts!! Here's what we took..
Ali with Aunty Angel
Ali and May May
Ali with May May & Popsies
A true portrayal of our family...everyone being goofy and all Grandma can do is laugh!
Pops & May May
All the siblings with Brad & Kathy
While trying to get the big group together, I saw her snuggling with him and just had to capture it!
This picture is classic...mayhem going on all around..and Grandma is just smiling.
I would say with happiness because all her family is there...what do you think??
The family minus the in-laws...
Pops & Grandma with all the kids
Are we noticing a theme...everyone is crazy and all Grandma can do is smile!
The family (minus Robert, Pang, & Daisy)
Brothers & a Sister...
The boys and their mom
Levi, & Angel with their Dad
Our family
I had fun taking the pictures, and I hope everyone liked them!! I am not going to give up until we get everyone in picture!!

















2 comments:
Very nice! I'm LMAO at some of them ...and that Kathy is over the top happy! Hahaha priceless!
Absolutely awesome pictures, Steph!! You all look so good, and great combos. I agree with Jan...Kathy is a kick in some of them! I'll be expecting one of the whole clan (that were there)....gotta keep my pics up-to-date!!
Post a Comment