Friday, June 17, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend in San Diego

Hey..I guess this could also be a Flashback Friday post since it's a month late...But I couldn't leave this post out! 
Can you believe this guy is a father to three, a father-in law to two, an uncle & cousin to many,  a grandfather to 7, and a great-grandfather to 7...
  and do you know what is even more amazing???? He just turned 90!!  
The entire family packed up and headed to San Diego to celebrate all weekend long!
This goof wanted me to take pictures with "all her family" as she called it..
so here she is with cousin Grant...
with Uncle Will...

with Aunt Linda...
While Grandpa Gus was resting up for his big party, Greg, Ali, Aunt Lina, Grant and I headed across the street to the children's museum. We had soo much fun in just a short little time!
Alison convinced Aunt Linda to ride this with her..

Painting..




writing on a huge chalk wall with daddy..
blowing bubbles..


climbing ropes...
jumping through tunnels..
..and finally art time with Cousin Grant..
After the museum, we met up with the birthday boy for a yummy pizza lunch. She had to sit next to him because "I'm his favorite girl!"
Who say's 90 is no fun??? I think a bike ride back to the hotel is lots of fun!!

Heading up to our rooms to put our party dresses on...we have a 90th birthday to celebrate!!
Comin' up...Grandpa Gus's 90th Birthday Party!!

No comments: