Monday, July 18, 2011

Shine

Last weekend, Greg and I decided on a whim to take a trip up to Santa Barbara to join Aunt Linda in her grand opening of her new adventure to open a hair salon. It is called Shine Blow Dry Bar, and they offer shampooing, drying and styling. They were soo busy, and Ali and I didn't think there was time to squeeze us in, but when you know the owner...magically there was openings for us! It was so fun for Alison and I to sit side by side getting our hair washed and styled. 
Alison, my girlie girl, LOVED every moment of it!
 Ali and Aunt Linda
 all smiles..

 I forgot to get a final picture of our styles..stink!
 Did I mention..I sipped on a delicious mimosa??? It was delish..take my word for it!
We had such a great time visiting Aunt Linda and Uncle Will. We are soo excited for their new adventure and can't wait to see how the business continues to grow!! 
Thanks Aunt Linda and Uncle Will!!

No comments: