We are soo excited because after years and years of hard dedication, Greg's 1st cousin Brett finally got an opportunity to prove himself in the BIG LEAGUE...THE MAJOR LEAGUE!
He plays for the San Fransico Giants! We got word that he was making his major league debut the day after Labor in San Diego. We after school,...we headed down to support him!!
She wanted a shirt that said "Go Brett" so this is what I was able to come up with in 20 minutes!! She's one of #6's littlest fan!

His first start as the 1st baseman...
These two were the best cheer leaders!
I was soo nervous for his first at bat that I thought I was going to lose my dinner!!
..he had a zero batting average....but not for long..
because yes..he is running the bases because he hit a two run homerun at his first at bat!!!
We were going crazy!! It was such an memorable and awesome experience!! We watched him make the record books. Only 113 (or something like that) have ever hit a home run at their very first at bat in the majors,
and he is the 5th giant ever in franchise history!!
...batting a 1.000!
Got keep your baby nice and snuggled at the game!
What an awesome game!
We can't wait to continue to cheer him on in his career!
Go Brett!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment