We are soo excited!!
Can you guess why???
I am finally getting caught up on my blogging!!
During August, most of my family took our annual camping trip. This year we ventured up to Sequoia National Park. Here's our group from this year...23 people to be exact! 

We ventured out hiking...
played minute to win games...
celebrated my birthday...
spent quality time together because we had ABSOLUTELY no cell phone reception...
sat around a campfire day and night...
played hide and seek in big trees..
and got up and close with mother nature! The deer and bears were roaming all around us!

Aniessa..Thanks for putting together a great trip!! Can't wait till next year! I have more posts about the things we did coming!!









1 comment:
hooray!!!!!!! Camping pictures!!!! I love the ones of the campfire...soooo cool! Oh and I stole the family shot :) Thanks Steph!!!
Post a Comment