This girl loves to sing and dance! Singing and dancing to any type of music is usually how she rolls..however she does have some of her favorites...and Taylor "Switch" is high on her list!!
My sisters and Sarah arranged EVERYTHING about this concert!
I did nothing but go!
She looked adorable thanks to her aunties..and boy was she excited to go!


There were a total of 6 little girls each with an adult and then Aunty Jen. Paigey didn't go to the concert with us because it would be too loud so she just came to the pre-picture party!
I can't believe how big she is getting! I love her soo much!
..and what a diva she is!
Paigey-poo
Team Swift
They all just love each other!
Showing Taylor our hearts!
Showtime!!!
With all the excitement of the day and concert (and only a 30 minute nap)...well she didn't make it quite through the whole concert! She sure did have a fun time rocking out!!
We <3 Taylor!












2 comments:
I am so envious!
Oh I love the picture of three girls!!!!
Post a Comment