Of course we had to party all weekend long...so we had a family party the day after her harvest party. Again..we had soo much!! Daddy barbequed some delicious chicken, and we had lots of yummy salads! 

I truly can't believe she is 4!
So excited to blow out her candles...
Ali and "Ammie"...
Three crazy monkeys!
The yummy desert table! Love the cake pops...they were soo adorable!! May may made popcorn balls..Aunty Dana made the chocolate chip cookies..and of course..can't forget the cotton candy!
She was soo spoiled with gifts! Thank you soo much!! We truly appreciate each thought and gift!
I loved her thankfulness for each gift before she even opened them up. She hugged and thanked each person before she opened their present. Here she was hugging Aunty Dana. Thankfulness is an awesome characteristic that I am glad she has grasped.
She loved the umbrella and rain boots daddy bought her.
and a new baby rocking chair.
Thank you everyone who celebrated the birth of our sweet miracle.
We can't wait to see the things she learns and experiences as she is 4. We love you all, and Thanks again!!







No comments:
Post a Comment