For Alison's fourth birthday party, she decided she wanted to have a pumpkin/harvest party.
We invited a few friends for lots of fun!!
I am soo bummed because some how my memory card got reformatted half way through the party so I lost the 1st part of the party!
Oh well..it happens!
We painted pumpkins...and each girl got to take them home.

This is the only picture that I have of the cute decorations that my sister in law helped me make!
Thanks for your creativity and ideas..Dana!
The girls played "pin the stem on the pumpkin"...and loved it! Wasn't that the cutest pumpkin ever!!
Again...thanks to my creative sister in law!
Kelsea was the winner!
She had a blast in her princess jumper, with her friends, opening all her gifts, eating yummy food,and most importantly yummy treats..popcorn and cotton candy!!
I love that smile!!
Happy 4th birthday my sweet pumpkin!








No comments:
Post a Comment