Usually I am a bit behind the new latest fad, fashion, website.. anything hip....
and this time is no except!!
I think it is the Lord's way of saving me from my husband's wrath!
Ok, ok, ok...That part was craziness because if you know Greg, you'll know is wrath is gentle and kind.
Pinterest is my newest obession. I love looking to see what people find, what I can find, what people are making, and what I can make by using all these amazing people's talent and thought!I saw this activity under someone's kid craft section, and I thought it would be fun for us to try!
We used it as an opportunity to use it as a color lesson. She put all the colors in order all by herself. I did not help her, and then we talked about the different shades of color. She had a blast!
I hot glued them to the canvas, and out came the blow dryer!!
She had a blast watching the crayons melt and the color drip down.
It did take a while for the crayons to start melting so she lost interest for periods of time, but she quickly came back to watch them drip.
I will admit..I had fun too!!!
Melting crayons is not something you do everyday!
Our finished product!
I can't wait to hang it up in our school time room!!
Have I mentioned that I {heart} pinterest??
Well I DO!! Off to see what else I can find! Happy Friday!






2 comments:
I saw this as well. Yours turned out fabulous!
Don't you just love this! Have you seen the one where they used all green crayons, and then attached flowers the ends of the streaks... like a pretty garden! Can't wait to make that one!!
Post a Comment