I know this has been a long hard road, but I believe (after traveling my own long road) that it is all in God's plan. So hard to see in those trying times, but so clear once you come through them. I will keep you in my prayers for a safe & healthy pregnancy (and maybe for a boy? haha!). Enjoy this time!
4 comments:
Congratulations. I'm so happy for your little family!
I like!
Congrats!
Yeah!!! Congratulations! So excited for you guys. And such a cute way to share the wonderful news.
Love this! I am so super happy for you guys!
I know this has been a long hard road, but I believe (after traveling my own long road) that it is all in God's plan. So hard to see in those trying times, but so clear once you come through them.
I will keep you in my prayers for a safe & healthy pregnancy (and maybe for a boy? haha!). Enjoy this time!
Post a Comment