Hello!!
Anyone still out there???
I know it has been so long..I bet you thought I was done blogging! um..no way!!
(Its my only documentation of our lives..this brain of mine can't even remember what day it is!)
Well..where have we been?? Good question!! I am working on updating all my pictures..so you get to see some of our highlights from the summer!
Just like with Alison, little brother has me on my toes..running to the bathroom on a daily basis that is! I was sick with Alison well into the 30 something weeks, and currently at 24 weeks it is still holding true! He is a very active little guy. Night time is his favorite time to practice his gymnastics! I sure hope he is getting all his energy out before his debut! No we don't have a name picked out, and unfortunately we are a ways from it too!!! I have taken pictures that I will post soon!
Alison is doing awesome! She is quite the diva! We were so exited that she learned to swim this summer. Now I am not a complete basket case when she is swimming. We just started kindergarten! What!! Where did time go??
We are homeschooling, and honestly soo far we love it!
We are homeschooling, and honestly soo far we love it!
Greg continues to work so hard for our family.
He treated us to an awesome vacation this summer- two weeks in Hawaii!!
It was soo much fun! I promise to share pictures!
He is very involved with his position on the board at church. I have truly loved to watch his faith grow and his walk with the Lord strengthen. It is so inspirational to me.
As for me, it seems as though I have had the most and biggest changes (not counting the pregnancy).
Through deep prayer and seeking wise counsel, Kimber and I decided to close down our business and work independently. With both of our families growing and each of us homeschooling, we decided that working on our own would help give us the flexibility that we needed. We didn't want to hold each other back by any means. It was extremely bitter sweet for both us. We have both grown in our photography skills and business management. As we reflect on the past 5 years, we were encouraged on what a great business we had developed. The Lord's hand completely orchestrated everything. I am in the process of creating my own business name and company. I will still do photography on my own…that's soo exciting! I will get out my new business name and information when it is all ready.
I spent many hours at the pool this summer (just like usual). During one of my quiet moments with the Lord driving back and forth, I heard him very clearly say to me, "you need to be at home." Boy I do!!! So after some searching and praying, I applied for a teaching job that is home based. It was in the Lord's hands…so I just gave it all to him. Well after a phone interview in Hawaii, I was offered a part time position teaching 6-8th grades. The parents do the teaching, and I monitor their progress from home. It is work. It has been difficult so far learning all the new systems, but I am hoping as I stick with it I can see the blessing in it.
I promise to get my pictures!! Thanks for sticking with me!!
I promise to get my pictures!! Thanks for sticking with me!!
1 comment:
standing by for more great stuff to come.......love ya
Post a Comment