Thursday, July 26, 2012

The big reveal..for us at least

I can catch up on blog…I think I can..I think I can..I will!!!
I am one of those that can't to find out the sex of the baby until the delivery. I found out as soon as I could with Alison, and this baby was no different! We didn't tell anyone we were going to get an ultrasound, and we went and visited a friend of ours. She is an ultrasound technician and told us to come on in! 
We weren't sure how we were going to find out so we had her not tell us and put the reveal in an envelope. Alison was soo excited…she seriously couldn't understand why we didn't open the envelope. 
Who were we kidding?? We couldn't wait either. So we headed over to babies r us. Alison picked out a boy outfit and girl outfit (we made sure it was the same price). The sales associate wrapped up whatever it said in the envelope in the back room. 
From there… Alison decided Red Robin was the best place to eat lunch and open the present.
This was our only picture because we took video. 
\We had a blast opening the present and were soo excited!! 
I loved that it was only the three of us to find out together.
We are soo excited to welcome a baby boy!!!

No comments: